Liquid film – composite sealing for wet cells
€ 44,90 – € 123,80
Includes 20% VAT
Delivery Time: immediately available
Watertight composite sealing under mineral coatings or ceramic coverings.
Liquid foil - composite sealing for wet rooms
One-component, quick-drying surface sealing on dispersion basis. Suitable for areas exposed to moisture up to W4. Therefore ideally suited for private households. Corresponds to class DM according to EN 14891.
Advantages of the liquid foil:
- good acid and alkali resistance
- high temperature resistance
- ready for use
- easy to apply
- various damp room plates made of plaster, cement, PU foam or similar
- gypsum plasterboard
- apply thinly over the entire surface of the dry and load-bearing substrate
- the inside corners, the sealing tape and the remaining surfaces are coated a second time after drying for approx. 4 hours in order to guarantee a permanent seal
- before coating with Stucco Extra, the finished waterproofing is smoothed with mineral lime adhesion plaster, in which a reinforcement fabric is embedded
approx. 2 kg/m² for both layers; that means with 5kg you create approx. 2.5 m² and 15 kg are sufficient for approx. 7.5 m²
- Trowel and Smoothing trowel
- Roller and Scraper grid
Clean immediately with water after use.
- sealing corners and sealing sleeves for the secure sealing of corners and pipe penetrations
- double-sided fleece-laminated, rubberised, highly elastic expansion joint tape for sealing connection and movement joints
- colour: grey
- processing temperature: +5° C to +35° C
- Waiting time before further laying: 12 - 24 hours
- Solvent, acid and alkali resistance: good
- Storage: 24 months
5 kg, 15 kg
Secure a 10% discount now!
Valid for all products except for vouchers!