Who writes here?
My name is Stefan Fischer and I am the owner of stucco naturale. In this blog you will find useful information and tips on Stucco Veneziano and decorative spatula techniques.
- Buy Stencils by PROSTENCIL online here in the shop
- Stucco Veneziano in bathroom and wet area
- Wall design by spatula techniques with Stucco Veneziano, Marmorino and other marble plasters
- Stucco Veneziano and marble plaster apply on existing tiles
- The use of colour pigments in marble plaster, stucco Veneziano or Marmorino
- Which interior paint should I buy to avoid any nasty surprises? Lime paint, dispersion paint or Silicate mineral paint?
- How to use Stucco Veneziano and Stucco Marmorino correctly – making various techniques yourself
- Make Stucco concrete look by yourself
- Which colours are used for Stucco Veneziano and how do they affect us?
- Marble plaster – Stucco Veneziano und Stucco Marmorino
- Country house style – creative plaster in use for the rustic look
- Surface design of your fireplace with Stucco Veneziano and Marmorino
- Stucco Naturale presented: The complete set for beginners at a special price
- How much is marble plaster? How much does Stucco Veneziano cost?
- Which plaster primer is best suited for Stucco Veneziano and Marmorino?