From € 26,40
Here you can order our primer cheaply and safely online. Your shipment will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Adhesion primer with casein as binder
- With vegetable casein, white lime hydrate, clay, dolomite flour, dolomite sand. Grain size 0,5mm
- For smooth, slightly absorbent substrates, for applying mineral plasters
- Can be used on gypsum plasterboards, dispersion paints and synthetic plasters
- Consumption: Approx. 100 g/m²
On which substrates can I use casein primer?
- dispersion paints
- synthetic plasters
- For smooth and slightly absorbent surfaces
Important: The substrate must be dry, load-bearing, free of grease, dust and oil!
Stir powder into clear water using a whisk (400 - 450 ml water per 500 g powder). Stir again after 30 minutes of rest. Apply with a brush or alternatively a roller. Important: The primer does not contain any preservatives. Therefore, only mix as much as is used on the same day!
Approx. 100 g powder / m²
Approx. 8 hours at + 20 °C, if required, you can also start after 4-6 hours.
The adhesion primer with vegetable casein can be stored for 1 year in unopened packs.
This ecological plaster primer contains calcium hydroxide [Ca(OH)²]. It must not get onto the skin or eyes. Keep away from children!